Generation 4 Haldex Filters – 5 Pack for Trade
As fitted to 2008 onwards vehicle such as Audi TT, VW Tiguan, VW Golf R etc
Complete with Rubber Seals, Nylon Retainer, Screws and Cover
We recommend oil and filter change 40K mile intervals.
For performance/off road/track use make more frequent changes for better 4wd locking ability.
This is the most common fault with Generation 4 Haldex vehicles.
The filter which “does not exist” according to VW/Audi gets clogged up as it is never changed on services, it does not exist on their parts system, and on their diagrams is listed as “fitted for life, non service item”. But we stock and sell them.
01155 – Clutch – 003 – Mechanical Failure – Intermittent
02248 – Valve for Controlling Clutch Operating Angle (N373) – 014 Defective – Intermittent
Fits Generation 4 Haldex Vehicles e.g. post/after 2008:-
- Audi TT, TTS, TTRS, A3, S3, Q3
- Seat Altea, Alhambra
- Skoda Yeti, Superb
- VW Golf 4 Motion R32, GTi, R32, Tiguan, Sharan, Pasat
- Audi A3 S3 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Audi TT Coupe 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Audi TT Coupe 2.0L 2011, 2012
- Audi TT Roadster 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Audi TT Roadster 2.0L 2011, 2012
- Audi TTRS Coupe 2012
- Audi TTRS Roadster 2012
- VW Transporter Late Model
- VW Golf R